Marmot items that are defective in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at Marmot’s discretion for the life of the product. With normal wear and tear (zipper), color deviations due to UV rays or damage due to improper use, we cannot guarantee a replacement. Damage caused by external influences such as falling rocks, rocks, ski edges, embers, fire, etc. are also not covered by our guarantee.
Attention: Marmot Europe cannot accept complaints directly from end customers.
In the event of a complaint, please contact your Marmot dealer directly, ideally the one from whom you bought the item. The dealer can examine the item in advance and will then be happy to handle the entire complaint process for you.
1. Clean your products Please only send in cleaned articles for complaint. If an article still needs to be cleaned before testing, we will charge a fee of 15 EUR.
2. Valid Receipt Unfortunately, we cannot process a complaint without a valid receipt/proof of purchase. Enclose a copy within your return.
3. Take it to the nearest Marmot retailer Clean the product and enclose the purchase receipt. Take it to the nearest Marmot sports retailer. You can find your closest retailer here: https://marmot.eu/retailers/
4. Settlement by trade Marmot sports retailers will forward your product complaint directly to us.
5. Processing by Marmot Marmot Mountain Europe processes the complaint and forwards the product back to the sports retailer.
6. Collection at the store The sports retailer will inform you about your complaint that has been processed. You can pick up the product in stores.
If you have any questions about a complaint that has already been sent, please contact the sports retailer you have contacted, not Marmot Mountain Europe directly.
We ask for your understanding that a complaint can take up to 3 weeks, depending on the reason for the complaint. To simplify the process, it would be good if you always have the item number of your product to hand.